Summit Gear Winch 2 Bag - Double ThicknessRegular price $478.00
The Summit Gear Factory has recently had 2 of our small team of machinists retire/move interstate. We are also currently inundated with orders from the emergency services. Lead times are currently hard to estimate but are looking to be in excess of 12-14 weeks. Thank you for your patience.
he Winch 2 DOUBLE is a burly addition to the Summit Gear range of Winching Bags. It features a removable inner liner constructed of CT1000 (reinforced vinyl) for superior durability.
The Winch 2 has been designed in conjunction with remote area fire crews as a winching bag suitable for chainsaw kits. The "continuous" winching handle is full strength (not sewn into a seam) and therefore will never fail, regardless of the load in the bag. Given the heavy loads carried in this bag, we have intentionally excluded centre handles to stop one person carrying the bag and potentially injuring themselves. The Winch 2 must be carried by two people. This bag features no redundancies, and will continue to be a solid workhorse for years to come.
- Suitable for chainsaw kits
- Removable CT1000 lining for superior durability. It is very easy to clean because the fabric will not absorb liquids (eg. fuel spills)
- Full strength winching / haul loop
- Clean design for efficient helicopter use
- Double thickness ends for durability
- Compression system to stablise load
- Triple stiched seams for long life
- "Roll up strap" for clean winching of an empty bag back to the helicopter. Watch clip below for more details.
Dimensions: 90cm x 30cm x 30cm
While Summit Gear products are shown as being in stock, we often have to make them to order. Please call (02 4782 3018) to confirm the timeframe to produce and ship your order.