Hume & Hovell Walking Track MapRegular price $24.95
The entire length of the Hume andamp; Hovell Walking Track is 316 km; which would normally take at least two weeks of solid walking; however, there are plenty of half-day or one-day walk options, so that the track can be enjoyed by virtually anyone with a love of bushwalking.
The six maps that make up the pack are:
1. Cooma Cottage (Yass) to Fitzpatrick Trackhead (Wee Jasper).
2. Fitzpatrick Trackhead (Wee Jasper) to Snowy Mountains Hwy.
3. Snowy Mountains Hwy to Henry Angel Trackhead.
4. Henry Angel Trackhead to Lankeys Creek Campsite.
5. Lankeys Creek Campsite to Tunnel Road.
6. Tunnel Road to Albury.
The maps are adapted from published topographic maps and show the route at a scale of 1:100,000.
The reverse of the map contains important and useful information. All campsites are clearly marked as are warnings and important navigational notes.
Sectional distances along the walking track help to plan ahead and assists with planning for shorter walks. The pack also contains an index map recommended half-day and one-day walks and expedition notes from Hume andamp; Hovell's epic 1824 expedition.