Summit Gear Sabre Pack CorduraRegular price $835.00
The Summit Gear Factory has recently had 2 of our small team of machinists retire/move interstate. We are also currently inundated with orders from the emergency services. Lead times are currently hard to estimate but are looking to be in excess of 12-14 weeks. Thank you for your patience.
The Summit Gear SABRE rucksack was designed in conjunction with paramedics from NSW Special Casualty Access Team (SCAT). It is the premier custom designed rucksack for use in wilderness medical rescue situations.
- Large capacity for personal safety equipment, medical gear and patient safety.
- 'Ducks bum' side access port to lower compartment allows for easy access to sleeping bag and bivi bag, and improves water drainage during canyon operations.
- Full drainhole configuration in every panel (including pockets) allows for very fast drainage, whilst not compromising durabilty and gear security.
- Main compartment fits Seal Line 55L Baja Dry Bag (sold separately).
- Lower compartment fits Seal Line 20L Baja Dry Bag (sold separately).
- Full custom fit harness improves comfort with heavy loads.
- 3M reflective front, back, sides and top of pack provides high visibility from all angles, including from a helicopter above.
- SCAT waistbag can be clipped onto outside of pack (sold separately).
- Velcro panel on hood to attach identification badges.
- Gear racking loops on hipbelt
- Internal location points to hang 2 x 3L water bladders
- Large external hood and front pocket
Fabric: 1000 Denier cordura
Volume: 80 litres
Weight: 3 kg
While Summit Gear products are shown as being in stock, we often have to make them to order. Please call (02 4782 3018) to confirm the timeframe to produce and ship your order.