The Summit Gear Pump Winch Bag has been designed in conjunction with Tasmanian Fire Crews as a winching bag suitable for pumps and accessories. This model has a unique list of features that makes it our most durable and protective chainsaw winch bag in the range. We expect these bags to outlast all other designs on the market.
- Removable CT1000 liner provides an extra layer of fabric. This prevents wear, and is easy to clean.Â
- Cordura (1000 denier) outer bag is extremely robust. In our 30+ years of manufacturing, we have found that 1000 denier Cordura presents the best wear characteristic over all other fabrics.
- Padded lid and base provides impact resistance. We can install a stiffened base panel (HDPE sheet and alloy flat bar) on request.Â
- External Clear Window pouch for ID.
- Internal Clear Window pouch for contents list.
- Suitable for pumps, fuel and accessories.
- Full strength winching / haul loop.
- Separate carry handles to winch loop.
- Clean design for efficient helicopter use.
- Triple stiched seams, YKK #10 zips for long life.
- Please note that this bag configuration can be produced in other dimensions.Â Contact us for details.
- 55 cm x 40 cm x 40 cm
- 2.8 kg approximately
While Summit Gear products are shown as being in stock, we often have to make them to order. Please call (02 4782 3018) to confirm the timeframe to produce and ship your order.