Summit Gear Modular Harness Config 1 Harness + WaistbagRegular price $346.00
The Summit Gear Factory has recently had 2 of our small team of machinists retire/move interstate. We are also currently inundated with orders from the emergency services. Lead times are currently hard to estimate but are looking to be in excess of 12-14 weeks. Thank you for your patience.
The base version of the Summit Gear Modular Harness System.
This configuration consists of the Modular Harness and a Modular Waistbag. Low weight distribution makes it perfect for tasks that involve the use of tools like rake hoes etc. Good freedom of movement around the shoulders and back ventilation.
- Fully padded hip belt with lumbar support.
- Padded shoulder straps.
- Sewn webbing attachment points for connecting the Waistbag and a range of accessories.
- 1000 denier Cordura externally.
- Ventilated mesh on the inside of the shoulder straps and hip belt.
- Red haul/winch connection loop
- ?? litre capacity
- Large main compartment with an internal clear sleeve for storing documents etc.
- Wide opening zip for easy access.
- Smaller zipped compartment with external access.
- 2 x 38mm webbing attachments points for strength and security.
- Attachment system does not rely on clips for reliability.
- 1000 denier Cordura.
- Large gauge YKK zips.
- Compression straps.
- Reflective strip.
Overall Weight: ??g
Overall Capacity: ?? litres
Dimensions: ??cm wide x ??cm deep x ??cm high
While Summit Gear products are shown as being in stock, we often have to make them to order. Please call (02 4782 3018) to confirm the timeframe to produce and ship your order.