Summit Gear Jindabyne Cockatoo Pack CanvasRegular price $299.50
The Summit Gear Jindabyne Cockatoo has been developed in conjunction with National Parks Fire Management Officers to satisfy the needs of remote area fire crews. It is a large capacity daypack (45 litres) that carries beautifully thanks to the full internal frame harness. This is a step away from most daypacks that have relatively simple harnesses, and the extra support that the harness provides has demonstrated advantages in regard to user performance and reduced downtime. A range of extra features including massive hydration bladder capacity, radio modules and high visibility reflective make the Jindabyne Cockatoo the only choice for remote area fire crews.
- Full internal frame harness for all day work comfort:
Frame can be custom shaped to the users body
Harness will not sag, distort or change shape under heavy loads
- Radio module for ease of communication
- 3M reflective for night safety
- Side "access" pockets for fuel or water bottles
- Prominent locations for identity / organisation badges
- Two external pockets
- S/M for the shorter people
- M/L for the taller folks
- S/M = 40 litres
- M/L = 45 litres
Please note these packs are made to order with typical delivery being approximately 3 Weeks.