SEA TO SUMMIT ULTRALIGHT™ INSULATED MAT WOMEN'S
- Includes an Airstream Pump that is integrated into the stuff sack for quick and easy inflation. Harnessing the Bernoulli effect means the Airstream can be inflated with a single breath and fill a Sea to Summit air mat fast, with minimal breath condensation. Inverting the Pumpsack makes it compatible with our smaller 15mm mini multi-function valve, now featured on the updated Aeros pillow range
- Pillow Lock attaches an Aeros pillow (sold separately) to your Sea to Summit self-inflating or air sprung cell mat for a slip-free sleep. Designed to keep your pillow exactly where it’s meant to be—on your sleeping mat
- Air Sprung Cells - ASC are the core technology of our sleeping mat range, and are the reason why you will sleep better on a Sea to Summit sleeping mat. Instead of the typical baffled construction, Sea to Summit sleeping mats are constructed using a dot-weld pattern to create a high surface-area matrix of interconnected chambers called Air Sprung Cells. Air Sprung Cells operate in the same way as a pocket spring mattress. As each cell deforms independently the mattress conforms to your body shape. This makes for a softer and more comfortable feel with more body contact area and even dispersion of pressure.
- Single Layer Design - The Ultra Light range has a single layer of medium resolution cells to give you the lightest and smallest pack-volume mat without compromising on Sea to Summit’s Air Sprung Cell comfort.
- Thermal Insulation Technology - Exkin Platinum is a very lightweight, quiet non-woven fabric that has a thin metalized layer applied to the surface. Exkin Platinum thermal technology reflects radiant heat loss back to the user.
- Thermolite insulation, designed for ultimate performance, is made from specially engineered fibers to achieve a high CLO value with low weight. Thermolite HL-1 high loft insulation is a fiberfill constructed with a unique 3D crimp of hollow-core and solid fibers, which provide excellent lightweight warmth with superior durability. The Thermolite insulation lofts up inside the Air Sprung Cells to prevent convective heat loss from your warm body to the cold ground.
- Exkin Platinum and Thermolite are combined to great effect in each of the insulated versions of our mats.
- Multi-Function Valve - To make inflation and deflation easier Sea to Summit has developed the multi-function valve. Our valve integrates an inflate port with a one-way valve to prevent air loss before you seal the valve, a rapid air dump deflate port, and a fine-tune button to adjust for comfort - all in one compact, low profile unit.
- Inflate and deflate pull tabs are tactile and colour coded for easy identification.