SEA TO SUMMIT MOSQUITO NET SINGLE PERMRegular price $59.99
The asymetric shape means the apex of the pyramid is closer to the head end for more usable head room. An overlapping flap at the base makes it easy to achieve a bug proof seal against a floor or mattress. Colored tapes at each corner and a single suspension point ensure easy set up.
Permethrin is a very safe and effective insecticide, which the World Health Organisation recommends for the reduction of malaria and other vector borne diseases.
Stops mosquitoes, bed bugs and other nasty bities. Insecticide treated nets (ITNs) are an important item in the reduction of the spread of malaria and other vector borne diseases. Permethrin is an insecticide that will daze mosquitoes on contact. With repeated contact the insect will die. The dosage used on our nets has not been found to harm humans; however, if you have concerns please consult your medical practitioner. Permethrin treatment will dissipate with time and washing.
- Light and compact
- Black mesh netting offers high visibility, Permethrin treatment offers extra protection
- Finely woven multifilament polyester
- 500 holes per square inch hexagonal mesh
- Height is easily adjustable, with tuck in corners for extra protection
- Asymmetrical hanging point gives practical headroom
- Color coded corners for easy set up