SEA TO SUMMIT MOSQUITO HEADNET PERMETHRINRegular price $17.99
Permethrin is a very safe and effective insecticide, which the World Health Organisation recommends for the reduction of malaria and other vector borne diseases.
Stops mosquitoes, bed bugs and other nasty bities. Insecticide treated nets (ITNs) are an important item in the reduction of the spread of malaria and other vector borne diseases. Permethrin is an insecticide that will daze mosquitoes on contact. With repeated contact the insect will die. The dosage used on our nets has not been found to harm humans; however, if you have concerns please consult your medical practitioner. Permethrin treatment will dissipate with time and washing.
- Black mesh netting offers better visibility than white mesh
- Fine, 500 hole per square inch hexagonal mesh, Permethrin treatment offers extra protection
- Made of a soft multifilament polyester
- Elasticized draw cord closure
- Wide enough to wear with a hat or without
- Helps prevent contraction and spread of diseases such as malaria, Japanese encephalitis and dengue fever
- Comes with its own tiny stuff sack