The Hydraulic Pro Dry Pack is a super heavy duty dry pack ideal for rugged environments. Lash points make it easy to attach a Hydraulic securely to an overland motorcycle, an off-road vehicle or a canoe. Whether hauling gear through an airport, portaging on a paddle tour, or carrying equipment in the field, the EVA foam and air mesh harness makes it easy to carry loads. Airtight and fully submersible, the pressure tested waterproof zipper, fully welded seams and 1000D Hydraulic fabric make this bag almost indestructible.
- Fully submersible duffle-style dry pack for the most extreme environments and conditions.
- Super-tough, ultra-durable 1000D high tenacity double-sided TPU-laminated fabric and heavy-duty welded construction
- Pressure tested waterproof TIZIP® MasterSeal and RF-welded seams meet IPX8 submersion rating to four metres below surface. Apply supplied lubricant to zip prior to first use and regularly thereafter to maintain watertight seal
- Form-fitting shoulder straps and extended foam back panels provide protection from sharp and uncomfortable packed objects
- Strength-tested grab-handles and daisy-chains for confident handling and lashing
- Removable harness and multiple lash points for versatile transport options
- Unique asymmetrical zipper design creates large entry opening for easy packing and access to contents
|50 LITRE||75 LITRE|
|DIMENSIONS||62 x 32 x 28 cm||68 x 36 x 31 cm|
|WEIGHT||1.5 kg||1.7 kg||
BEST USE: Paddle Sports & Motorcycle Touring
CLOSURE: Fully Waterproof TIZip
REPAIR BUCKLE SIZE: 5/8in / 15mm (2-Pin)