The Shelter has eight tie-out points that have cord adjusters attached, they will hold the tip of a trekking pole for easy set up. These versatile points help the Escapist achieve a wide variety of setup options and also attach easily to the Escapist Mesh Inners, available separately. The Large Escapist Tarp is 3 x 3m, weighs 350g and can comfortably sleep two when set up as an A-frame. It also makes a good tent awning or sun shelter.
- Made from tape seam-sealed waterproof 15 Denier Sil/PU coated 1,200mm waterhead rated Nylon
- Eight Hypalon and bar-tack reinforced tie-out points
- Extremely lightweight and compact
- Reinforced corners with cord lock and guy lines (which can be adjusted from under the tarp)
- A trekking pole can be placed through the circular bar tack
- Large version comfortably sleeps two people with space for gear