At Sea to Summit we set out to design a mat that was better than what was already available. ‘Better’ is of course a very subjective ambition: while we could have made the lightest, or the most compact mat ever designed, we ultimately went back to why we carry a sleeping mattress into the wild in the first place — to give us a better night’s sleep. We’re really proud to present what we consider to be the most comfortable sleeping mattresses available. Happy sleeping!
- Includes an Airstream™ Pump that is integrated into the stuff sack for quick and easy inflation.
- Air Sprung Cells™ conform to your body shape, providing a more even dispersion of pressure across the mattress for a more comfortable nights sleep
- Dual Layer construction uses two independent high resolution layers, giving greater sensitivity by distributing your body weight and shape over more cells. The two layers are offset for more uniform insulation and cushioning.
- Exkin Platinum® is a very lightweight and quiet metallised fabric. Exkin Platinum® thermal technology reflects radiant heat back to the user.
- THERMOLITE® insulation lofts up inside the Air Sprung Cells™ to prevent convective heat loss from your warm body to the cold ground.
- Multi-function valve provides fast inflate, deflate and easy fine-tuning for personalised comfort.
- Extrusion TPU lamination is vastly superior to roll-to-roll lamination, helping to prevent delamination.
- Includes a repair kit for easy puncture repair in the field.
Weight: Sml - 0.715kg / Reg - 0.785kg / Lge - 1.015kg
Length: Sml - 168 cm / Reg - 183 cm / Lge - 201 cm
Width: Sml/Reg - 55 cm / Lge - 64 cm
Depth: 6.3 cm
Sleeping Mat Rolled Size: Sml/Reg - 12 x 23 cm / Lge - 12 x 26 cm
Number of Air Spring Cells (ASC): Sml - 514 / Reg - 548 / Lge - 696