Whether conquering the crag or an epic weekend BBQ, our Stretch Zion Pant II pulls zero punches. Made with ReZion™, the more Earth-friendly evolution of our bestselling performance fabric, you can adventure confidently knowing there are over two decades of tried and trusted durability backing you up.
- ReZion™ recycled nylon blend stretch performance fabric
- Webbing adjustable waistband
- Left thigh zipper cargo pocket with double entry
- Concealed zipper coin pocket with elastic key loop
- Front thigh seam detail
- Mesh lined pockets
- Back patch pockets with flap at back right pocket
- Ventilated inseam gusset
- Snap roll up feature at hem
- Relaxed fit through the hip and thigh
- Straight leg opening
- PFAS-free DWR finish (durable water repellent)
- Abrasion resistant
- UPF 50+
- bluesign® approved Materials
- Fair Trade Certified™ Factory
- Recycled Content
FIT: This style fits the same as our original Stretch Zion Pant at the waist and hip, but with slightly less fabric bulk through the leg.
FRONT CLOSURE: Thoughtful details make all the difference—that’s why we updated the button closure on all our Stretch Zion II styles. The new low-profile plastic closure lays flat for added comfort and compatibility when wearing things like a climbing harness or a backpack with hip belt. Plus, the webbing on the button is now anchored with four bartacks, distributing tension across the waistband for added strength and durability.