Ultra-Packable, Variable Weather Essential For Active Outdoor Pursuits
The iconic, award-winning Helium Rain Jacket is a lightweight, ultra-packable outdoor essential. Pertex® Shield Diamond Fuse 2.5-layer fabric delivers rugged durability that breathes as your pace quickens while fully taped seams keep moisture and wind at bay on gusty ridges or drizzly descents. Reflective chest logo and forearm overlays increase visibility in low-light environments, and the jacket stuffs into its chest pocket (hand pocket for W's) for quick stowage in your pack. Elastic wrist cuffs and a drawcord hem deliver a tailored fit that layers comfortably under a pack hip belt during long days on trail. Premium materials and thoughtful design elements combine on this variable weather specialist, guaranteeing it a dedicated place in your pack on every adventure. Note: The Helium Rain Jacket must be cleaned regularly with your preferred liquid detergent to maintain water repellency.
Weight: 6.3 oz/ 179 gOrigin: BangladeshFabric Performance:
- bluesign® approved Pertex® Shield Diamond Fuse 2.5L
- bluesign® approved 100% Nylon, 30D Ripstop
- Fully Seam-Taped
- Adjustable Hood
- YKK® Aquaguard® Zippers
- Single Separating Center Front Zipper
- Zip Hand pockets
- Left Hand Pocket Doubles as Stuff Sack
- Carabiner Loop and Key Clip
- Reflective Logo and Overlay at Forearm
- Elastic Drawcord Hem
- Elastic Cuffs
- UPDATED for Spring 2023: Updated design to include hand pockets.