The women's Siena jacket is a refined, all-purpose long length bushwalking rain jacket that is equally practical around town or travelling.
Featuring a three piece storm hood with multi point adjustments, a triple storm flap system to protect the front zip from down pours and a waist draw-cord adjustment that is neatly concealed away in the lower front pockets reducing potential snag points.
Tested in the worst imaginable conditions, the mid-weight Hydronaute 3 layer fabric offers outstanding breathability and waterproofness while being durable enough to withstand the long-term use of heavy backpacks. Hydronaute fabric also has high pin-hole resistance making it an ideal choice for bushwalking.
- Made from classic Hydronaute 3 layer waterproof breathable fabric
- 100% windproof
- A traditional long length bushwalking jacket
- Three piece storm hood with multi point adjustment and wire visor
- YKK #5 front zip with dual sliders can be opened from either end
- Dual front storm flaps with Prym Aqua stud closures
- Under zip flap
- External chest pocket with YKK AquaGuard zip
- Waist drawcord with adjustment cleverly concealed inside pocket flaps
- Lower cargo pockets with laminated pleats
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Sewn with Hydrophobic Epic thread
- Multiple bar-tacks for enhanced durability on high stress points like zips and pocket flaps
- 100% factory seam sealed
- Relaxed fit