Lowe Alpine Diran 65-75 Moss/Dark OliveRegular price $329.95
Whether to travel the rugged mountains of Scotland, the high altitude deserts of Peru or to make a weekend in town "off the tourist trail", to undertake all kinds of hiking you need to choose a bag with the right balance between technical characteristics and value. The Lowe Alpine Diran is perfect for that.
It's a backpack that puts on the comfort of carrying thanks to the Axiom 3 backrest system , you have a comfortable and stable carry, whatever the plan.
With additional attachment points for your equipment, side pockets under the bang for additional storage and an integrated rain cover for everything that happens to you, your needs are taken into account. With plenty of storage space and quick and easy access to your equipment with a large front access zipper, this bag ensures you ease of use and comfort.
- Bellow side pockets for additional storage
- Large, zippered front panel for easy access to package contents
- Extra eyelash points that allow you to add items to the outside of the wrapper
- Belt pockets for easy access
- Unique grippers
- The lower entry gives access to the content
- Hydration compatible
- SOS board
- Key key
- Lifting handle
- 2 compartments with slide separator
- Retractable ice ax earrings
- Inner / outer lower compression on mesh side pockets