Perfect for hiking in summer through hilly landscapes.
With its narrower dimensions, it's ideal for women or those with smaller builds. The backpack can be tightened in the front with the hip straps, so it fits well when you hike on rocky ridges or bumpy forest trails. The pack is designed to hold a 3-liter hydration bladder and has side mesh pockets for water bottles, so you can stay hydrated in the blistering sun. Snacks and a compass fit perfectly in the pockets integrated into the belt, and the zippered pocket in the cover is ideal for valuables. There's plenty of room for extra clothing in the expandable side pockets, and your hiking poles can be hooked up to the attachment loops with cord stoppers. When a storm rolls in, the rain cover pulls out easily.
Features of the
Lowe Alpine AirZone Trail ND28L Women's Backpack
- 210D 6.6 Mini Ripstop with HydroShield (50% recycled)
- With fluorocarbon free DWR coating
- Smooth-running, easily adjustable hip belt system
- Zippered hip belt pockets, ideal for snacks or compass
- Stretch mesh side pockets for water bottles
- TipGripper attachment points for hiking poles and bungee attachment system
- Two zippered side bellows pockets for more storage space
- Compatible with hydration systems - fits a 3-liter hydration bladder
- Top and bottom compression straps
- Top zippered pocket for easy access