LEKI POLE MICRO TRAIL PRORegular price $329.95
This light, 195 g carbon folding pole is equipped with the Trigger Shark 2.0 System and newly designed Shark Frame Strap Mesh. The strap is made from highly breathable mesh material with optimised close fit and is wider, while encompassing your hand securely. The Thermo grip extension ensures even more comfort and flexibility on steep terrain. You will always have flexibility on steep terrain thanks to the natural cork grip with extension. The Push Button lets you fold together the Micro Trail to a packing size of 37 cm in the blink of an eye. Time to go, the mountain is calling.
Construction: Folding poles
Grip: Trigger Shark 2.0 (2-Component)
Strap: Trigger Shark (Frame Strap Mesh)
Tube diameter: 16|14|14|14 mm
Shaft material: 100% Carbon (HM)
Top: 100% Carbon (HM)
Lower part: 100% Carbon (HM)
Tip: Trail Running Tip
Length / Size: 110 -135 cm in 5 cm Steps
Weight: 195 g / Unit at a length of 120 cm
Pack size: 37 cm at a length of 120 cm
- Lightweight with the smallest pack size. Ideal poles for climbing, trail running, small tours or to take along on the road.
- Superior comfort, maximum power transfer, easy handling.
- Breathable Trigger Shark Strap made of mesh
- Optimized fit
- Wide shape
- One Piece - 360° inner hand
- Highly-modular carbon to meet the highest weight and stiffness demands.
- Light, allignment-free tip
- Concave spike form provides foothold in each angle
- Optimum swing action