LA SPORTIVA BUSHIDO BLUE/PAPAYARegular price $219.95
Neutral, stable, lightweight, sticky and aggressive; the Bushido is designed for performance on technical terrain.
The “STB Control” construction is a new concept in the world of Mountain running shoes. The TPU frame at the side of the uppers reaches and embraces the midsole in the medial part of the boot. This creates a snug fitting shoe with greater stability thanks to the upper and midsole working together in synergy. It also makes the product even more lightweight by avoiding having to insert heavy stabilizers into the central part of the shoe. The dual mix sole has graded touchpoints. The rounded shape of the external lugs, which gradually rise laterally to touch the midsole, create a continuous contact with the ground, thus maintaining stability in the case of extreme foot torsion. This allows the user to run in safety, even over technical terrain or in the presence of roots, stones and branches. The maximum support and snug fit of the medial part of the foot does not compromise freedom of movement for the toe. The result is a shoe in true La Sportiva style, satisfying the innovative solutions requested by the most demanding runners; rewriting the rules of the game with a totally new construction, never seen before in the trail running category. Bushido: the new way of the trail runner.
Note: TPU (Thermoplastic Urethane) can be fine tuned to create the perfect material for the required end use. It is highly abrasion resistant and it is exceptionally strong in cold temperatures. The scrap can also be easily reprocessed.
- Weight: 610 g per pair
- Last: Racing Lite Ergo
- Fit: Performance
- Upper: Breathable Air Mesh + thermal adhesive micro fibre; the external structure has high frequency applied to rip-stop fabric.
- Lining: Mesh + no sweat lateral mesh inserts + stretch Air Mesh tongue.
- Midsole: Compressed EVA + Rock-Guard insert in dual density EVA on the forefoot.
- Footbed: 4mm Ortholite Mountain Running Ergonomic.
- Drop: 6mm
- Cushioning: Midsole: 45A
- Sole: Lighter weight Dual mix FriXion XT + Impact Brake System and lugs for attaching AT Grip Spikes.