Glacier Black’s PaliKoa descenders are designed to handle a range of technical challenges, from cascading waterfalls to deep slotted sandstone canyons.
The Element provides a range of friction settings which can be added to while abseiling, ensuring a smooth, secure descent.
The PaliKoa Element is an advanced horned Figure 8 descender designed for the everyday adventurer that offers a broad range of friction settings that can be preset and easily added to while abseiling.
It excels when using single rope techniques, with the range of intuitive friction settings ensuring a smooth descent regardless of size or pack weight. It is also extremely easy to securely lock-off.
The Element is designed to be much more than a simple descender, providing a range of anchor rigging solutions including releasable contingency blocks and the joker.
The symmetrical design allows you to abseil left or right handed without unclipping from your harness, as well as doubling its lifespan (simply flip after each use to evenly spread wear to both sides).
- a range of friction settings which can be easily added to while abseiling
- symmetrical design makes it last twice as long
- provides a range of anchor rigging solutions
- design prevents carabiner cross-loading or accidental loss of device
- Weight: 180 grams
- Material: anodised 7075 T6 aluminium
- Dimensions: 130mm long, 107mm wide
Rigging instructions: PaliKoa user manual