The Brindabella 850, available in Standard, Women's & XL sizes, is a high performance sleeping bag for cool to cold adventures above & below the snow-line.
A unique Cordless Collar System, vertical baffles for insulation efficiency & new shell fabric providing marked improvements in function & performance.
The Brindabella XT series replaces the Tapered Rectangular Series, with the Brindabella XT 850 model replacing the Kiandra model.
- Tapered rectangular cut means a wide foot section for room to move
- Radial Arc Baffle System on horizontal baffles maximises baffle loft height & warmth
- Differential cut between inner & outer reduces compression & cold spots
- Vertical baffles on torso maintain optimal down distribution
- Cross block baffles prevent down shift between canopy & base
- Box walled baffles for warmth
- Twin interlocking down-filled draught tubes along zip retain heat
- Durable laminated Nylon anti-snag shield along zip
- Contoured hood with down-filled muff
- Unique Cordless Collar System wraps efficiently around shoulders without the need for a fiddly and uncomfortable drawcords
- Drawcords across chest and at top of hood
- Toaster Pocket in foot for air-activated heat pack
- Sewn with hydrophobic Epic thread to prevent moisture from wicking along seams and inside the shell
- Tuck stitched for seam strength & greater water resistance
- Full length YKK side zip with dual sliders & foot zip
- Includes siliconised-Nylon mechanical advantage compression stuff sack & 50L polyester storage sack with printed care & washing instructions