MONT Icicle Hyd-XT JacketRegular price $749.95
The Icicle Down Jacket has been a flagship model in the Mont range for years. Used on expeditions to some of the most extreme conditions on earth it has been tried, tested and proven again and again. The Icicle Jacket is the first choice for adventures in the backcountry, high altitude trekking, mountaineering or winter camping.
A key feature of the Icicle Jacket is its Hydronaute XT shell, a highly water resistant and extremely breathable fabric that protects the down (and you) from exterior moisture while actively removing internal moisture (perspiration); stay dryer, warmer and more comfortable inside and out. The Hydronaute XT used on the Icicle Jacket has a waterhead of 20,000mm and a breathability rating of 20,000g/24hours.
Inside the Hydronaute XT shell is 310g (MD) of water resistant DWR 800+ loft down, DWR treated down stays dryer and lofts higher for longer in damp conditions.
The hood on the Icicle Jacket has a high collar, down filled draft tube on the facing and a drawcord for maximum protection in severe conditions. The hood also has a discreet zip around the back of the collar for complete removal if not required.
Other key features include down filled hand warmer pockets on the waist, reinforcement on the elbows and shoulders, articulated sleeves and a water resistant YKK Aquaguard® Vislon® zipper.
- Made from highly breathable and water proof Hydronaute XT
- Filled with 310g (MD) of highly water resistant
- DWR 800+ Loft down
- Box walled construction for superior warmth
- Tuck stitched for superior strength and durability
- Down filled zip off hood with drawcord & down filled draft tube around the hood facing
- Articulated reinforced elbows and shoulders
- Anatomical cut in rear to prevent cold spots
- Mont’s unique side torso baffles maintain even down distribution
- Fleece lined collar and cuffs
- Single pull hem drawcord
- Two external down filled hand warmer pockets Internal
- Zip security pocket Internal mesh dump pocket YKK #5 water resistant front zip
- Under zip flap
- Weight 850g (MD)