SALOMON QUEST PRIME Gore-Tex WMSRegular price $299.95
The Salomon Quest Prime GTX; Women's Walking Boot takes the track record of the Quest 4D 2 GTX and comes up with a lighter version for less strenuous outings.
At only 490g (size 5.5) these boots are amongst the lightest in Salomon's hiking category but don't be fooled into thinking they can't stand up to long days and varied terrain. These boots are suitable for multi-day trekking with a moderate pack - just upgrade to the Quest 2 4D if you're carrying heavier loads. These boots will provide great stability and a very comfortable ride. Reliable Gore-tex waterproof protection keeps your feet dry and the lightweight but the durable upper fabrics let your feet breathe. Salomon's much tested non-marking Contragrip Outsole will keep you steady on difficult paths and the excellent cushioning will keep you bouncing along.
- Waterproof split suede leather - Split-suede leather materials allow for longer wear and durability
- High - High-cut profile for increased ankle support, stability and protection
- Gusseted tongue - Material bridge connects tongue to the upper eliminating debris from entering the shoe
- Sensifit™ Sensifit cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot
- Protective heel cap - Provides rearfoot stability and protection
- Textile - An abrasion resistant lining that allows for excellent breathability and quick drying
- GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear
- Advanced Chassis™ - Salomon's lightweight advanced chassis, placed between the outsole and midsole
- Protective rubber toe cap - The right solution for the toe protection in mountain and trail environments