##MSR HUBBA NX CREAM/REDRegular price $729.00 Sale price $656.10
MSR Hubba™ NX
The NEW NX Series model is now a full 170 grams lighter than previous model!
The best-selling, freestanding MSR Hubba tent has been redesigned as the most liveable, ultralight solo backpacking tent available. Expertly engineered for 3-season camping, this lightweight, compact tent won’t slow you down, whether you’re striking out early to earn solo views at a popular lookout, or finding your stride on a 10-day walk in the Tasmanian wilderness. The tent’s optimized, symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor maximize space.
Other precision-engineered features, from the StayDry™ door to the adaptable, cross-ventilating rain fly, make the tent so liveable, you won’t want to come home.
The tent is ultralight with a minimum weight of only 1.12 kg, and when pitched as a fly only weighs an extraordinary 0.73 kg. There is lots of head and elbow room with a large side entry vestibule to store gear.
There is a large StayDry™ door with built-in rain gutter and an adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly.
The Hubba™ NX is easy to setup and pack up with a unified hub-and-pole system with colour-coded clips and ultra-compact compression stuff sack.
- Ultralight: Minimum weight is 1.12 kg; two Fast & Light® options from .73 kg.
- Maximum Space: Head and elbow room throughout tent; large side entry vestibule to store gear.
- Livable: Large StayDry™ door with built-in rain gutter; adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly.
- Easy Setup & Packing: Unified hub-and-pole system with color-coded clips; ultra-compact compression stuff sack.
- Optimized symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor
- Large, easy-entry D-shaped StayDry™ door and vestibule
- Side entry zipper orientation
- Rainfly kickstand vent
- Adjustable rainfly (roll-up vestibule & stargazer view)
- Light gray rainfly color (neutral light)
- Adjustable integrated stake-out loops
- Lightweight reflective guy-outs
- Durable high-tenacity nylon fabrics
- Reinforced Infinity bar tacks and lap-felled seams
- Durashield™-coated rainfly and bathtub-style floor
- Compression stuff sack with pull handle
|Fast & Light® Minimum Weight w/o footprint||730 g|
|Fast & Light® Minimum Weight w/ footprint||850 g|
|Minimum Weight||1120 g|
|Packed Weight||1290 g|
|Body Weight||390 g|
|Rainfly Weight||390 g|
|Frame Weight||330 g|
|Floor Area||1.67 sq. m|
|Vestibule Area||0.84 sq. m|
|Tent Volume||736 liters|
|Vestibule Volume||241 liters|
|Interior Peak Height||91 cm|
|Packed Size||46 x 15 cm|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Poles||1 DAC Featherlite NFL|
|Number of Stakes||6 MSR MiniGroundhog™|
|Also Included||1 guy cords, 1 aluminum cord adjusters|
|Rainfly Fabric||20D ripstop nylon 1200mm Durashield™ polyurethane & silicone|
|Canopy Fabric||20D ripstop nylon|
|Mesh Type||15D nylon micromesh|
|Floor Fabric||30D ripstop nylon 3000mm DuraShield polyurethane & DWR|
|Country of Origin||Made in Taiwan|