##MSR HUBBA HUBBA NX CREAM/RED DISCONTINUED VERSIONRegular price $820.00 Sale price $738.00
MSR Hubba Hubba™ NX
The NEW NX Series model is now a full 280 grams lighter than previous model!
The best-selling, freestanding MSR Hubba tent has been redesigned as the most liveable, ultralight solo backpacking tent available. Expertly engineered for 3-season camping, this lightweight, compact tent won’t slow you down.
Whether you’re setting out to walk the Australian Alpine Trail or walking the South Coast track in southwest Tasmania, the freestanding, 3-season, you feel comfortable with this tent’s optimized, symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor maximize space. Other precision-engineered features, from the StayDry™ door to the adaptable, cross-ventilating rain fly, make the tent so liveable, you won’t want to come home.
The tent is ultralight with a minimum weight of only 1.54 kg, and when pitched as fly only weighs an extraordinary 0.97 kg. There is lots of head and elbow room with a large side entry vestibule to store gear. There is a large StayDry™ door with built-in rain gutter and an adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly.
The Hubba™ NX is easy to setup and pack up with a unified hub-and-pole system with colour-coded clips and ultra-compact compression stuff sack.
- Ultralight: Minimum weight is 1.54 kg; two Fast & Light® options from .97 kg.
- Maximum Space: Head and elbow room throughout tent; two large side-entry vestibules to store gear.
- Livable: Two large StayDry™ doors with built-in rain gutters; adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly.
- Easy Setup & Packing: Unified hub-and-pole system with color-coded clips; ultra-compact compression stuff sack.
- Optimized symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor
- Large, easy-entry D-shaped StayDry™ door and vestibule
- Side entry zipper orientation
- Rainfly kickstand vent
- Adjustable rainfly (roll-up vestibule & stargazer view)
- Light gray rainfly color (neutral light)
- Adjustable integrated stake-out loops
- Lightweight reflective guy-outs
- Durable high-tenacity nylon fabrics
- Reinforced Infinity bar tacks and lap-felled seams
- Durashield™-coated rainfly and bathtub-style floor
- Compression stuff sack with pull handle
|Fast & Light® Minimum Weight w/o footprint||970 g|
|Fast & Light® Minimum Weight w/ footprint||1190 g|
|Minimum Weight||1540 g|
|Packed Weight||1720 g|
|Body Weight||570 g|
|Rainfly Weight||550 g|
|Frame Weight||420 g|
|Floor Area||2.7 sq. m|
|Vestibule Area||1.62 (.81 + .81) sq. m|
|Tent Volume||1217 liters|
|Vestibule Volume||481 (240.5 + 240.5) liters|
|Interior Peak Height||100 cm|
|Packed Size||46 x 15 cm|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Poles||1 DAC Featherlite NFL|
|Number of Stakes||6 MSR MiniGroundhog™|
|Also Included||2 guy cords, 2 aluminum cord adjusters|
|Rainfly Fabric||20D ripstop nylon 1200mm Durashield™ polyurethane & silicone|
|Canopy Fabric||20D ripstop nylon|
|Mesh Type||15D nylon micromesh|
|Floor Fabric||30D ripstop nylon 3000mm DuraShield polyurethane & DWR|
|Country of Origin||Made in Taiwan|